Greek Salad is one of the most simple, nutritious, refreshing, and light fares. Follow this recipe using fresh tomatoes and cucumbers and top with authentic Greek Feta to create a juicy natural dressing at the bottom of your salad bowl like one you've never tasted before! The natural juices of the tomatoes along with the juice from the creamy Feta make a heavenly combination as they blend with Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil. One thing is for sure... it will leave your guests wondering how you made the "salad dressing".
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 6 oz. of authentic Greek Feta
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 1 sliced cucumber
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Slice the tomatoes into eight pieces (each) and put them into a medium bowl. Add the sliced cucumber, onions, and olives.
- Pour the olive oil and salt on top and gently stir the salad making sure the oil and salt are distributed evenly.
- Add the Feta (in cubes or as a whole slice) and sprinkle some more olive oil.
- Add the dried oregano on top and stir the salad again.
- Serve as a side dish or a light fare. Enjoy!